Monday, May 17, 2010

Holiday Treat Box Turorial

This is my first tutorial I am posting. This idea came from "Splitcoast Stampers". I had to tweak it a bit to accommodate some of the accessories I used. This cute little "Treat Box" can be decorated for any occasion! I made my first box for Mother's Day. But, you can make them for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and any holiday! The completed "Treat Box" will measure 5" w x 3" h x 2 1/2" d.

  • 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock
  • Score at 3" on all four sides
  • Fold all scored sides
  • With the sheet placed 11" across, cut 2 slits up to score line (as seen on image), do the same on the opposite side.
  • Assemble with glue runner


  • 4 5/8" x 7 1/16" Cardstock
  • Score at 1" on all four sides
  • Cut slits as shown
  • Assemble and adhere with glue runner


  • 2 strips cardstock 1 1/4" x 7 5/8"
  • Score each strip at 5 1/16"
  • Using your Close to my Heart paper rounder, remove guard and punch scallop edge
  • Adhere with glue runner to the inside of cover at shown
  • Paper punches can be found at any craft store
  • Choose a ribbon and decorate for any occasion

Stamp Happy and have fun! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment